Add fins to your hydrofoil and add directional control and stability that you've been missing. Uncle Norm’s Hydrofoil Fin triples the effective rudder area giving you powerful directional control at very high speeds and adds crisp, responsiveness at any speed. These fins do not add drag at high speeds but are a great help maneuvering at slow speeds and during docking or trailering the boat. Fins on hydrofoils are a great help tracking on course in windy conditions or in current. Included 2 fins that bolt onto your hydrofoil fin. Hydrofoil not included.
- Powerful direction control at any speed by adding 3x the effective rudder area
- Positive steering at slow speeds and while docking or trailing the boat
- Greatly improved tracking in windy conditions
- Tighter and faster turn rate
- Durable aluminum construction
- Simple installation with all hardware included
- Fits most "StingRay" Type hydrofoils
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
In Use Pictures
We Also Recommend
Troll Plate Fin
I'm sorry too report the day I took the boat out on New Malonies the lake was very rough. So my try out with the fin was not a good one. I will look forward to giving it another try shortly.
The process was very easy. The service was as it should be. I will do business with Uncle Norms again and would recommend you do the same!
I was looking for a way to stabilize the steering a bit and found these fins. They're made of good quality materials and the fabrication is excellent. I installed them in 15 minutes. Can't wait to get the boat back out on the water, but this virus is putting a big wrench in my plans.
Troll Plate Fin