Talon Oil Filter Tool
FREE SHIPPING TO USA ONLY
THE ULTIMATE IN OIL FILTER REMOVAL!
GOT A STUCK OIL FILTER?
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
The TALON OIL FILTER TOOL has been reinvented and improved!! The 10M-TALON oil filter tool has undergone some changes through the years, improving as the demands of our customers became greater. The new TALON is our strongest and most compact yet. Just pop the NEW TALON on a 3/8 drive extension and ratchet and it gets the job done.
The TALON Oil Filter Tool was created to remove stubbornly stuck oil filters. Bogert Aviation wanted the tool to be safe in tight quarters and unable to slip, attempting to minimize damage to nearby components. This is still a messy process but this tool is your best chance of removing stuck filters without damaging anything else. Don't cuss -- call us!!!
Comes with #10(0.194) and 6MM(0.236) screws.
- Three pin (TALON) engagement in oil filter plate for stability and strength
- Good for up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque
- Works in tight spaces!
- Works on Aircraft, Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle applications
- Made in the USA.
- This is a lot less frustrating than trying to remove a stuck filter by any other method
- Saves time so you can do other things
- Saves money
- Open the filter can and remove the filter element. If necessary, cut or tear open the filter can where ever it is accessible, gaining access to the filter element.
- Use the new filter as a guide. Set the pin positions on the 10M-TALON Oil Filter Tool to fit into the oil holes in the oil filter plate.
- Insert the Oil Filter Tool into the stuck filter can using a 3/8" ratchet extension and ratchet wrench. Engage the oil holes in the filter plate with the pins of the oil filter tool.
- Turn counter clockwise to loosen the filter.
- Adjustable down to 1.10" in three prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable down to .95" in two prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable up to 3.14" for larger oil filters
We Also Recommend
Wasn’t easy but worked as advertised, got a very stubborn oil filter off!
Great tool.... well made quality
I was changing oil on my daughter's car. It seemed like the previous shop to change the filter tightened the filter with an air wrench! No trick could get that filter off. The Talon was well worth the price. Although I still had to put a pipe on my ratchet wrench for extra torque, the filter came off,
I live abroad.
I needed some documents to get the package into my country.
After asking the seller to provide me the document; they answered and send it the following day.
I have a Yanaha FX Cruiser whose oil filter got corroded and fell apart when I tried to remove it. Not knowing what to try next I found and ordered the Talon Oil Filter Tool. This tool is a godsend. Once I put the right size bolts in to fit my filter since it is very small it was literally off in seconds. I hope to never need this tool again but if I ever have another situation like this I know I can overcome the issue. Thank you Bogert Aviation!