Talon Oil Filter Tool
FREE SHIPPING TO USA ONLY
THE ULTIMATE IN OIL FILTER REMOVAL!
GOT A STUCK OIL FILTER?
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
The TALON OIL FILTER TOOL has been reinvented and improved!! The 10M-TALON oil filter tool has undergone some changes through the years, improving as the demands of our customers became greater. The new TALON is our strongest and most compact yet. Just pop the NEW TALON on a 3/8 drive extension and ratchet and it gets the job done.
The TALON Oil Filter Tool was created to remove stubbornly stuck oil filters. Bogert Aviation wanted the tool to be safe in tight quarters and unable to slip, attempting to minimize damage to nearby components. This is still a messy process but this tool is your best chance of removing stuck filters without damaging anything else. Don't cuss -- call us!!!
Comes with #10(0.194) and 6MM(0.236) screws.
- Three pin (TALON) engagement in oil filter plate for stability and strength
- Good for up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque
- Works in tight spaces!
- Works on Aircraft, Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle applications
- Made in the USA.
- This is a lot less frustrating than trying to remove a stuck filter by any other method
- Saves time so you can do other things
- Saves money
- Open the filter can and remove the filter element. If necessary, cut or tear open the filter can where ever it is accessible, gaining access to the filter element.
- Use the new filter as a guide. Set the pin positions on the 10M-TALON Oil Filter Tool to fit into the oil holes in the oil filter plate.
- Insert the Oil Filter Tool into the stuck filter can using a 3/8" ratchet extension and ratchet wrench. Engage the oil holes in the filter plate with the pins of the oil filter tool.
- Turn counter clockwise to loosen the filter.
- Adjustable down to 1.10" in three prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable down to .95" in two prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable up to 3.14" for larger oil filters
We Also Recommend
The tool was used to remove an oil filter on a inboard boat engine. The filter was super hard to remove even with tool but it worked. The ratchet extension actually rounded the corners of the tool because of the stubborn filter. I don’t think I would have been able to get it off without this tool.
After weeks of trying other ways to remove a stuck on oil filter I finally bought this tool. Only took 5 minutes to remove the filter base.
I had a little trouble getting the arms spaced out correctly but once I did the job. Money well spent
Really happy with the tool it works perfectly for my stock filter. Thanks to you and your creativity I am able to drive my car again!
This tool worked great and saved us a lot of time and agrivation. Get one if you don't have one