Talon Oil Filter Tool
FREE SHIPPING TO USA ONLY
THE ULTIMATE IN OIL FILTER REMOVAL!
GOT A STUCK OIL FILTER?
WATCH THIS VIDEO!
The TALON OIL FILTER TOOL has been reinvented and improved!! The 10M-TALON oil filter tool has undergone some changes through the years, improving as the demands of our customers became greater. The new TALON is our strongest and most compact yet. Just pop the NEW TALON on a 3/8 drive extension and ratchet and it gets the job done.
The TALON Oil Filter Tool was created to remove stubbornly stuck oil filters. Bogert Aviation wanted the tool to be safe in tight quarters and unable to slip, attempting to minimize damage to nearby components. This is still a messy process but this tool is your best chance of removing stuck filters without damaging anything else. Don't cuss -- call us!!!
Comes with #10(0.194) and 6MM(0.236) screws.
- Three pin (TALON) engagement in oil filter plate for stability and strength
- Good for up to 1500 in. lbs. of torque
- Works in tight spaces!
- Works on Aircraft, Automotive, Marine and Recreational Vehicle applications
- Made in the USA.
- This is a lot less frustrating than trying to remove a stuck filter by any other method
- Saves time so you can do other things
- Saves money
- Open the filter can and remove the filter element. If necessary, cut or tear open the filter can where ever it is accessible, gaining access to the filter element.
- Use the new filter as a guide. Set the pin positions on the 10M-TALON Oil Filter Tool to fit into the oil holes in the oil filter plate.
- Insert the Oil Filter Tool into the stuck filter can using a 3/8" ratchet extension and ratchet wrench. Engage the oil holes in the filter plate with the pins of the oil filter tool.
- Turn counter clockwise to loosen the filter.
- Adjustable down to 1.10" in three prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable down to .95" in two prong mode for smaller oil filters
- Adjustable up to 3.14" for larger oil filters
We Also Recommend
Had tried all the other "primitive" methods to remove a stuck oil filter on my 95 Camaro and this was the only tool that worked. Worth the purchase!
I have a lot of tools, including just about every kind of oil filter wrench. Even though I am careful, I still ended up shredding an oil filter that a shop had put on way too tight. After wrestling with it and abusing my tools for way too long, I bought this one. It arrived in a few days, and the remains of the filter were off 10 minutes later. Definitely worth the money. The tool is well built and shipped with spares of the wear parts. I very much recommend it.
Worked great on removing my mangled oil filter can!
Hey, I purchased a 2001 Ducati Monster, it was a great deal on a classic ow mileage bike. The oil filter must have been original or close to original and was NOT coming off. The Bogert Aviation tool had it off in minutes, man was I happy! Great tool, won't need it every change but when you do it is a lifesaver!
This tool, after modification, did the trick. In my case, the dealership tightened the oil filter to the point that the rubber gasket was pushing out from the mating surface. That sucker was on there. To tight to get a good angle with a chisel and nowhere to swing the hammer. Late model Suburban 4wd. I ordered the tool late Sunday night and it arrived on Tuesday. The bolts that came with the tool were about 1/4 inch too short to be effective. A trip to the hardware store remedied that and the rest of the oil filter was off in about 3 minutes.