The Dolphin-Trolling Fin gives you an edge on the water by providing exceptional tracking in wind and turbulent conditions. The fin triples the effective rudder area which improves your stability, increases your ability to turn and reduces the cycle time on your auto-pilot system. The Dolphin-Trolling Fin installs in minutes without drilling using the 45M-Clamp kit or bolt directly to cavitation plate using included hardware. Tested and approved by Alaska and Northwest fishing guides.
- 3x the Steering Control
- 2x the Turn Rate
- 3x the Effective Rudder Area
- Exceptional Tracking in Windy and Turbulent Conditions
- Reduced Cycling of Autopilot Units-Less Wear
- Prevents cavitation and maximizes thrust
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Designed for boat motors with propellers up to 10 inches in diameter
- Compatible with autopilot systems
- Simple installation
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
No holes to drill when mounting the Uncle Norm's Fins with the No-Drill Clamp Set. Works on most outboard and I/O stern drives up to 300 HP. It's simple, fast and effective. Aluminum construction and powder coated for good looks and durability.
- Designed to be Used with the Orca-Performance Fin and Dolphin-Trolling Fin
- No Holes to Drill in the Motor
- Machined from Solid Aluminum Bar Stock
- Stainless Steel Hardware Included
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Installs Quickly with Minimal Tools
- Can Be Removed in Minutes
- Simple Instructions
- Made in USA
We Also Recommend
I now have over fifty hours using the trolling fin in high wind conditions. It works better than expected and when using my kicker in conjunction with my bow mounted trolling motor. I am still fishing at Lake Powell in 20+ mph, when everyone else is bumming around on shore. Now if they could come up with something to get rid of the surf boats.
Works great on the trolling motor to help direct the boat in the wind.
WOW!!!!! WOW!!!!!!! what a difference in slow speed control..... We mainly fish Lake Michigan in an 18 ft LUND Fisherman. Slow speed of 1.3 to 3.2 SOG is what we shoot for..We tether the Main motor and the kicker motor so we can steer at the steering wheel...... WOW what a huge difference it is having the trolling fins on both motors.. You can feel there is no more hunting by the trolling motor on auto pilot.....Top end control is right at it too....... Very much exceeded our expectations...... And hey,,,,, Thank you for the fast shipping too.... Thom.