The Dolphin-Trolling Fin gives you an edge on the water by providing exceptional tracking in wind and turbulent conditions. The fin triples the effective rudder area which improves your stability, increases your ability to turn and reduces the cycle time on your auto-pilot system. The Dolphin-Trolling Fin installs in minutes without drilling using the 45M-Clamp kit or bolt directly to cavitation plate using included hardware. Tested and approved by Alaska and Northwest fishing guides.
- 3x the Steering Control
- 2x the Turn Rate
- 3x the Effective Rudder Area
- Exceptional Tracking in Windy and Turbulent Conditions
- Reduced Cycling of Autopilot Units-Less Wear
- Prevents cavitation and maximizes thrust
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Designed for boat motors with propellers up to 10 inches in diameter
- Compatible with autopilot systems
- Simple installation
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
No holes to drill when mounting the Uncle Norm's Fins with the No-Drill Clamp Set. Works on most outboard and I/O stern drives up to 300 HP. It's simple, fast and effective. Aluminum construction and powder coated for good looks and durability.
- Designed to be Used with the Orca-Performance Fin and Dolphin-Trolling Fin
- No Holes to Drill in the Motor
- Machined from Solid Aluminum Bar Stock
- Stainless Steel Hardware Included
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Installs Quickly with Minimal Tools
- Can Be Removed in Minutes
- Simple Instructions
- Made in USA
In Use Pictures
We Also Recommend
This solidly made, trolling fin was delivered promptly and will help control the steering with my Garmin Tr1-gold.
Fast delivery, and great service! Easy to install, and really improved trolling control in windy conditions. I am quite satisfied...Bob
Works well and as described.
Let you know next summer