The Dolphin-Trolling Fin gives you an edge on the water by providing exceptional tracking in wind and turbulent conditions. The fin triples the effective rudder area which improves your stability, increases your ability to turn and reduces the cycle time on your auto-pilot system. The Dolphin-Trolling Fin installs in minutes without drilling using the 45M-Clamp kit or bolt directly to cavitation plate using included hardware. Tested and approved by Alaska and Northwest fishing guides.
Recommended for motors less than 79 Horsepower with up to a 12" Diameter Prop
- 3x the Steering Control
- 2x the Turn Rate
- 3x the Effective Rudder Area
- Exceptional Tracking in Windy and Turbulent Conditions
- Reduced Cycling of Autopilot Units-Less Wear
- Prevents cavitation and maximizes thrust
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Made from 1/8" Aluminum.
- Designed for boat motors with propellers up to 12 inches in diameter
- Compatible with autopilot systems
- Simple installation
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
No holes to drill when mounting the Uncle Norm's Fins with the No-Drill Clamp Set. Works on most outboard and I/O stern drives up to 300 HP. It's simple, fast and effective. Aluminum construction and powder coated for good looks and durability.
- Designed to be Used with the Orca-Performance Fin and Dolphin-Trolling Fin
- No Holes to Drill in the Motor
- Machined from Solid Aluminum Bar Stock
- Stainless Steel Hardware Included
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Installs Quickly with Minimal Tools
- Can Be Removed in Minutes
- Simple Instructions
- Made in USA
We Also Recommend
I have a 25' power cruiser which is a full Deep Vee fore and aft. On plane it tracks fine but at no-wake speeds it wanders 20 degrees or more when using my Honda 9.9. I recently bought the Dolphin Fin with the clamp-on kit and was amazed at the difference. On a recent 25 mile trip on the lower Columbia River, I enjoyed a comfortable cruise down stream with an ebb tide. Cruising was now a breeze making it a pleasure to use the out-drive as my rudder. This allowed a speed of 7+ mph at 1 gph, as opposed to using the 350 V-8, at 14 gph. And best of all, tracking was no longer an annoying issue! Now that this invention exceeded my expectations, I painted it silver to match my Honda as it will definitely remain mounted and ready to enjoy anytime I desire to slow bell for whatever reason. BRAVO-ZULU Uncle Mike, and Thank YOU!
BTW, I ordered it directly via phone and it arrived at my home in just 2 days time...
excellent product,boat more responsive.saves wear and tear on my TR 1 autopilot.would highly recommend
excellent customer service and fast shipping
Greatly improved my kicker motors ability to stay on course when controlled by my tr1 auto pilot.