Orca Performance Fin Out Of Specification
These fins will work just fine, they were not made correctly to the drawings though. They are 2" wider at the top and the sides are 1" shorter. These discounted fins are only available for a short time. Once they're gone, they're gone.
The Orca-Performance Fin triples the effective rudder area providing a tighter turn radius and sharp crisp directional control at any speed. The larger surface area of the Orca-Performance Fin blocks cavation better than hydrofoils while adding the benefit of enhanced slow speed maneuvering and heading control. The Orca-Performance Fin installs in minutes without drilling using the 45M-Clamp kit or bolt directly to the cavitation plate using included hardware. The Orca fin is usually mounted with the fins down but may be installed fins up without modification if you desire less aggressive control. Used and tested on fishing boats, runabouts, pontoon boats, cruisers, ski boats and bass boats since 2002.
- 3x the Steering Control
- 2x the Turn Rate
- 3x the Effective Rudder Area
- Get on plane faster
- Prevents Cavitation
- Maximizes Thrust Resulting in Improved Engine Performance
- Reduces Bow Rise
- Improves Visibility
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Designed for boat motors with propellers up to 16 inches in diameter
- Use on outboard and I/O engines up to 300HP (Not recommended for the Volvo with exhaust through cavitation plate.)
- Compatible with autopilot systems
- Simple installation
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
No holes to drill when mounting the Uncle Norm's Fins with the No-Drill Clamp Set. Works on most outboard and I/O stern drives up to 300 HP. It's simple, fast and effective. Aluminum construction and powder coated for good looks and durability.
- Designed to be Used with the Orca-Performance Fin and Dolphin-Trolling Fin
- No Holes to Drill in the Motor
- Machined from Solid Aluminum Bar Stock
- Stainless Steel Hardware Included
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Installs Quickly with Minimal Tools
- Can Be Removed in Minutes
- Simple Instructions
- Made in USA
In Use Pictures
We Also Recommend
Bruh, just gotta give a shout out man on your product. Put it on my 18 ft Olympic, and it's just awesome. For those who doesn't have it, I can testify that it's a worthwhile investment.