Orca Performance Fin - Discount/Scratch & Dent/Used
The Orca-Performance Fin triples the effective rudder area providing a tighter turn radius and sharp crisp directional control at any speed. The larger surface area of the Orca-Performance Fin blocks cavation better than hydrofoils while adding the benefit of enhanced slow speed maneuvering and heading control. The Orca-Performance Fin installs in minutes without drilling using the 45M-Clamp kit or bolt directly to the cavitation plate using included hardware. The Orca fin is usually mounted with the fins down but may be installed fins up without modification if you desire less aggressive control. Used and tested on fishing boats, runabouts, pontoon boats, cruisers, ski boats and bass boats since 2002.
- 3x the Steering Control
- 2x the Turn Rate
- 3x the Effective Rudder Area
- Get on plane faster
- Prevents Cavitation
- Maximizes Thrust Resulting in Improved Engine Performance
- Reduces Bow Rise
- Improves Visibility
- Black Powder Coated Aluminum
- Designed for boat motors with propellers up to 16 inches in diameter
- Use on outboard and I/O engines up to 300HP (Not recommended for the Volvo with exhaust through cavitation plate.)
- Compatible with autopilot systems
- Simple installation
- Patent Pending
- Made in USA
No holes to drill when mounting the Uncle Norm's Fins with the No-Drill Clamp Set. Works on most outboard and I/O stern drives up to 300 HP. It's simple, fast and effective. Aluminum construction and powder coated for good looks and durability.
- Designed to be Used with the Orca-Performance Fin and Dolphin-Trolling Fin
- No Holes to Drill in the Motor
- Machined from Solid Aluminum Bar Stock
- Stainless Steel Hardware Included
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Installs Quickly with Minimal Tools
- Can Be Removed in Minutes
- Simple Instructions
- Made in USA
In Use Pictures
We Also Recommend
I ran a dolphin fin/plate on my 50 HP Honda for five years trolling for salmon on the great lakes. Fabulous device. Helped my autopilot do it's job more efficiently just as the manufacturer advertised. Recently installed an Orca on my 90 HP Honda and I'm sure that the orca will perform just as well as the dolphin did. BRAVO Uncle Mickey.
Came on time . Appears to be of high quality. I will be installing it in the spring on a Parker 25/20 Yamaha 250 4 stroke outboard .
This really helps me control my boat heading when trolling in windy conditions.
Bought this last year which helped getting my boat to plane faster especially when pulling a tube. Also improves your navigation while trolling. Well worth the money. Easy to install and no drilling holes.
seems to work great, but seems pricey